Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Midterm Maddness

To tell you the truth, this week didn't get as crazy as it should have...yet! I'm getting nervous by the clam.


Do you have a lot of chaos around you? I do, in some ways, and I'm more comfortable with it now that having order. I'm not doing as well in my classes as I want to...but I'm not in the fetal position crying in my closet either ;-) Really I should count my blessings I suppose.

I can't shake this sense of change... Like the first smell of summer, or the view of leaves changing one day to the next. It's apparent a new season is blowing in (in case you didn't catch it...speaking figuratively). Trouble is, I can't interpret if this is a season to dread or celebrate. I can't see what I am facing...I hate that feeling. My instincts say it's a Spring...an awakening. Let's hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment